- 4-H Day Parade
Sunday August 11 @ 11:30 am
All 4-H Youth from anywhere in the state are invited to participate in the 4-H Day Parade on Sunday, August 11. They may walk, ride, lead or carry animals, They can dress in costumes as can their animals, if they would like. They may also enter a float, or participate as an individual or as a club. It is a time of great fun and we would love even more participation. Eleanor Pooler will be leading the parade with her covered wagon and steers. Sign up in the race track infield beginning at 11:00 am on Sunday, August 11.
- 4-H Day Livestock Demonstrations
Sunday August 11 @ 1:00 pm
Barn show ring
- 1:00 Sheep - Alice Miller, Solon Pine Tree 4-H Club
- 1:20 Dog - Jake Swenson, Wesserunsett 4-H Club
- 1:40 Beef - Frank Quimby & Evin Fortin, Somerset Beef 4-H Club
- 2:00 Dairy - Cody Mills, Independent, Pittston Farms
- 2:20 Horse - Kristen Gehrke, Three Gaits 4-H Club
Don't Forget to sign up for the AG Olympics!!
Tuesday August 13 - 7:00 pm in the Barn Show Ring
- 4-H Hall Exhibits
4-H Exhibition Hall
Somerset County 4-H Extension Educator: Debra Kanter - 207-474-9622
Setup: 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm Monday August 5th & 8:00 am - 8:00 pm Tuesday August 6th
- 4-H Club Exhibits
- 4-H Educational Exhibits
- 4-H Homemaker Exhibits
- 4-H Intent to Exhibit Form
- 4-H Judging Card
- 4-H Peoples Choice Award
Visitors to the 4-H building from Thursday, August 8 to Tuesday, August 13 will receive a ballot at the door and are urged to cast a vote for the exhibit that is the Best Overall.
Thank you everyone who participated & voted in 2012, The 2012 People?s Choice Award was a great Success!
- 4-H Livestock Shows